Create a MyClone class that will represent a virtual clone and another class that will represent a MyCat. This project is a prototype and there will not be any graphics, so you will create an application that unit tests the functionality of your two classes (your MyClone class, and the MyCat class).
Your clone object must have instance variables firstName and lastName. The firstName and lastName instance variables will hold your first and last names.
- 1. MyClone accessors and mutators: You will demonstrate your understanding of encapsulation by creating accessor and mutator methods for all instance variables of the MyClone class.
2. MyClone constructor: You should have at least one constructor created that initializes all instance variables.
3. MyClone method introduction(): Create an introduction() method for your MyClone class. The introduction() method will introduce you to the virtual world by displaying a greeting, your first and last name, and anything else you would want to say.
4. Create a MyCat class: Your MyCat class will have at a minimum two (2) instance variables and one (1) method. The instance variables and method should be representative of the data and behavior that objects of this class will have.
5. MyCat accessors and mutators:You will demonstrate your understanding of encapsulation by declaring the instance variables as private and by creating accessors and mutators for each instance variable.
6. MyCat Constructor: You will implement at least one constructor that initializes all instance variables.