Connect With Coursesolver.com to Craft an Impeccable Essay
Finding it challenging to deal with complicated essay topics? Now you can heave a sigh of relief as Coursesolver.com is here to help you with all sorts of essay topics for schools, colleges, and Universities. Whether you want a general overview of the subject or a particular analysis, our essay writers can take care of it easily. Irrespective of the difference in essay topics, our writers believe that every essay has a message to convey. They make sure that the message is conveyed in a logical manner, without including unnecessary details.
Ways In Which Our Writers Deliver Impeccable Essays?
Writing an essay is not easy. It takes an adequate amount of time, effort and research. Our writers have years of experience in the field of academic writing and they work round the clock to help you with essay topics. Let’s have a look at how our essay writers successfully draft an impeccable essay.
- Preparing an outline: After your order has been confirmed with us, our writers start preparing a rough draft or an essay outline. The writers note down the ideas related to the topic and start organizing them logically. The outline acts as the foundation for your essay and it helps them to finish writing the essay topic before the deadline.
- Brainstorming the thesis statement: An impactful thesis statement plays a major role in earning you high grades for different essay topics. So, we make sure that the statement mentions the main points or arguments to be discussed in the body of the essay. Our writers clarify the main objective of the topic in the thesis statement and help the readers to get an idea about the perspective of the entire paper.
- Drafting an interesting introduction: As mentioned earlier, our writers are highly qualified and are well-versed with several essay topics. So, they understand the importance of engaging introductions and employs different techniques to make it interesting. For instance, they start with a surprising example or a question. The writers also use a vivid anecdote or a thought-provoking question to persuade the readers to go through the entire paper.
- Composing a compact body paragraph: Most of the essay topics have multiple perspectives and ideas. In that case, our writers flesh out each paragraph with a fresh perspective, along with strong arguments and facts to support the idea. We usually maintain at least three paragraphs for all essay topics. In the body, we explain and describe the topic with relevant examples to make the essay look more credible to your professors.
- Writing a persuasive conclusion: Most of the students may research well on a particular topic, but they create a mess while writing the conclusion of the essay. This is where our writers come into play. We summarize all the important points of the essay in conclusion and provide a final perspective on the topic. Keeping the conclusion short and simple is our secret to helping you earn high grades when you place an order for essay topics.
These are the basic rules, with the help of which our writers deliver amazing essays for all sorts of essay topics. However, we also conduct thorough research on the topic before starting the paper. We include all the relevant details along with the updated knowledge related to your topic.
But, the rules of writing an essay can differ on the basis of different essay topics. Wondering how many types of essay topics can our writers help you with? Let’s find out from the list given below.
The Ultimate List Of Essay Topics Covered By Our Writers:
- Persuasive Essay Topics
- Do Facebook and other social media isolate you from reality?
- Do children benefit if everyone in the team receives a reward (even for participation)?
- Should the minimum wage be increased?
- Is it a good idea to make childhood vaccinations compulsory?
- Are we too dependent on technology?
- Argumentative Essay Topics
- Is feminist economics a thing of the past?
- Sex education should be halted in schools
- Should there be a worldwide ban on using nuclear weapons?
- Was NASA’s “Man on the Moon” mission a governmental hoax?
- All cars in the future should be hybrid to reduce environmental harm caused by pollution
- Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Explain the causes and effects of global warming
- Discuss the causes and effects of terrorism
- Briefly discuss the causes and effects of the Big Bang
- Discuss the causes and effects of brand loyalty among customers
- What are the causes and effects of depression in women?
- Narrative Essay Topics
- An experience that taught you real-life values
- An experience that helped you become brave in life
- An experience that changed your life for good
- An experience that made you feel embarrassed
- What is your favorite sport and why?
Our writers are well-versed with all the essay topics and you can also check out the samples present on our website for a better idea about our writer’s skills. Do not waste your time looking for essay help elsewhere, as our writers work round the clock to help you earn high grades.
Ways In Which Our Writers Deal With Persuasive Essay Topics
As the name suggests, persuasive essays convince the readers regarding a certain point. The argumentative essay topics are same as the persuasive ones, except you need to add arguments to defend your point for the former. Here’s how our writers draft perfect persuasive essays with ease:
- We start by picking a side: After conducting sufficient research on the topic, our writers choose a perspective and convince the readers of its logical supremacy and legitimacy, in comparison to other perspectives.
- Appealing to human emotions is also a good idea: Our writers usually try to connect with the readers through the writing. Making the reader dive emotionally into your perspective is quite a smart way to change their mind.
- We don’t miss out on the objections: While working on persuasive essay topics, we overrule the objections that might arise while dealing with the topic. The audience might disagree to a specific viewpoint, but it is our creativity that can rebut the objections with stronger evidence.
Can You Trust Us With Cause And Effect Essay Topics?
From explaining the effect of the feminist movement on men and women to analyzing the effect of social media on family relationships, our writers have covered several cause and effect topics with utmost precision. So yes, you can definitely trust us with your cause and effect essay topics.
Our Approach For Your Cause And Effect Essay
- We distinguish between effects and causes.
- A compelling thesis statement mentions whether the essay is only about causes or effects or both.
- Supporting relevant details to back up the thesis statement in a chronological, categorical or in the order of priority.
While working on cause and effect essay topics, it is important to focus on director immediate causes without beating around the bush. Our writers make sure to strengthen the essay with the help of valid arguments, rather than including gibberish.
We Also Write On Narrative Essay Topics?
Narrative essay topics can be fun to write, especially if you can choose a good topic. Our writers love the task of writing. Hence, they find it interesting to draft narrative essays and make sure that the essays can earn you high grades.
Steps We Follow While Writing A Narrative Essay:
- Organizing the thoughts logically throughout the paper
- Intensive research on the topic
- Developing a compelling thesis statement
- Writing an engaging introduction
- Drafting the body of the essay
- Finally, crafting the compact and precise conclusion
Are you having a hard time writing narrative essay topics? Don’t worry. Get in touch with our Academic writers at Coursesolver.com and all your essays will be done at reasonable prices.
Besides, our writers are well-acquainted with other essay topics such as compare and contrast essay topics, descriptive essay topics and informative essay topics. We execute a strict hiring and screening process to make sure that only the best writers are hired to serve the students. You can let us know about the requirements that your University has and our writers will take care of the rest.
Check Out the Extra Benefits That You Can Enjoy By Choosing Coursesolver.com
- Money refund guarantees
- Unlimited revisions
- Coverage for all subjects
- 24*7 support
- Live chat option
- Plagiarism report
Apart from essay topics, you can also avail writing services for assignments, dissertations, research papers, term papers, etc. Call us or chat with us on our live chat portal. Contact us today for more information regarding our services.
Most Popular FAQs Searched By Students:
Question:- What Are Good Topics For An Essay?
Answer:- Spending hours to write a good essay is difficult and brainstorming essay topic ideas can be even confusing. To help you narrow down a perfect essay topic, we have categorized a list of a number of different essay topics.
- Body Image
- News and Media
- New Technology
- Social Media
- High School Life
- Food and Eating
- Criminal Justice
- Fake news
- Mental health
Question:- What Are Good Topics For A College Essay?
Answer:- The college essay is your opportunity to show admissions officers who you are apart from your grades and test scores, and most importantly, to distinguish yourself from the rest of a very talented applicant pool. Here are some ideas for writing a compelling, unique college essay.
- Share your story.
- Learning from obstacles
- Personal growth.
- Challenging a belief.
- Solving a problem
- Your goals and motivations
Question:- How Do You Write A Short Essay?
Answer:- A short length essay means essay which is written in short. The guidelines for writing short length essays are almost similar to that of writing a normal long essay. A short or brief essay is defined by its length and the depth of ideas which are presented in it. There is a limited word count for this type of essay, so you need to make sure that you put in right words and ideas. Your ideas should be very clear from the beginning itself. Short essays cover catchy topics. Your essay should need to respond to an argument or a question. You can even present your individual opinion or view. A short essay should be a minimum of half-page & maximum of 1 page if we work single-spaced. It can go up to max 2 pages if we work double-spaced. Short essays should consist of a maximum of 400 words. You can go up to 500 but, if only it’s the need for the topic. The essay needs to answer the question or, you can say the topic assigned to you. You need to be very Precise when you write a short essay. So, you need to understand the topic really well.
The main parts that build up a short essay are introduction, body and a conclusion. Introduction and conclusion should not be more than one paragraph, and the body can be about 3 paragraphs. The body depends on the topic of the essay.
It is the most important part of a short essay. It should be of one paragraph and not more. The first impression is crucial. Your introduction should build up the interest of the audience, and it should be clear that what the topic is. It should be concise, catchy and informative. End the paragraph with a precise statement, which may as well be your thesis statement. It should focus on the main problem. The statement can be debatable so that opponents will want to argue on your issue.
The body of the essay should ideally be 3 paragraphs. This part contains your main ideas and supporting evidence or facts. You need to put the strongest argument in the first paragraph and then later support it with appropriate facts. Make sure that your evidence contains quotations and cite them according to the requirements of the format. Use linking words and conjunctions to make your text cohesive. It will bring flow to your narration.
This paragraph marks the end of your essay. t should be 1 paragraph long. In this paragraph, you need to show how your ideas from the body support the statement in the first paragraph. It is not a summary, but this part will close the question raised in the introduction part. Particularly the last sentence of the conclusion part should satisfy the reader.