1- The relationship of the nervous system to muscle control
2- Repetitive movement problems and the nervous system
3- Parkinson’s disease and the nervous system
I think 1 or 3. For 3 you could have e.g Section 1: Walking as your control system, Section 2: Parkinson Effects on Walking, then Section 3: A type of therapy for parkinsons walking (VR, conventional, robots etc).
You could do something very similar with the muscle control.. ie. Section 2 – muscle control, section 2 – a disease/impairment, Section 3 – a therapy
Your paper topic should be a written introduction to the topic you will write your final paper on. It should introduce the control system involved with human motor control that you have chosen to research. Some questions it may cover include:
- Which system are you studying?
- What about this system makes it a control system?
- Why is this system relevant to the study of human movement?
- What happens if this system is disordered/diseased/broken?
- What are the inputs/outputs?
- On what timescale does this system operate?
- Please do not read this to be the ONLY points you address or that you have to address ALL these points â€“ these are simply ideas. I want to see that you have included things that you find interesting about the system you chose.
Your work should be â‰¥ 1 page (excluding references), 12-point font, double-spaced, 1â€ margins. Include at least 3 references to published scientific studies. The references should be cited in the text like this (Smith et al., 2014) with the full references in a section after your text like this:
Annotated Block Diagram
Your annotated diagram must depict the control system you will describe in your paper. Your diagram:
- Should include the relevant inputs, outputs, and components (4 points).
- Should have clear labels for each part with text to explain how it relates to the system (4 points).
- Should be in electronic form (no hand-written diagrams): docx, pdf, jpg, pptx (1 point). If you want to submit your diagram in another format, please let me know.
This diagram will be one of the main figures in your paper and your presentation. Take some time with it — make it easy to read and pleasant to look at. Please proofread your work (1 point).
I attached the file for more details