please help me revise this essay base on advice ( I will give it to you)
- Background information on Michael Phelps
- Thesis statement: Michael Phelps was able to overcome having a lisp to become one of the most renowned Olympic athletes proving that sometimes naturally occurring differences in the way human beings speak can be embraced.
Body Paragraph 1:
- Background on lisping
- How does it develop? What are the causes?
- Prognosis/Treatment options
- What are some of the stigmas associated with lisping
Body Paragraph 2:
- What did Michael Phelps do to deal with his lisping?
- Has it worked for him?
Speaking differently or not being able to pronounce a particular letter doesnâ€™t have to shatter a personâ€™s dreams. They can still achieve their goals. Having a positive attitude when faced with a speech impediment is the most important aspect of any treatment plan.