Revise the body of your academic argumentative research paper. (which is attached)
Description: Revise the three to four body paragraphs you wrote. The following requirements must be included in the assignment:
- Body Paragraphs: You will revise the body section of your paper based on feedback. (Which will be placed at the bottom of the question) Please review here the guidelines for the body section of your research paper: This section will include three to four paragraphs comprised of five to seven sentences each. Each paragraph should be between 150-200 words. At a minimum, this portion of the paper should be 450-600 words (for three to four paragraphs); a body section of this length will meet the minimum requirements of the assignment. The following components must be included in each body paragraph (in the following order).
- Sentence 1: Point/reason sentence: This topic sentence will contain one of your reasons.
- Sentence 2: Explanation: In this sentence, you will provide information that further develops or explains Sentence 1.
- Sentence 3: Illustration: This sentence introduces evidence that supports the reason that is presented in Sentence 1.
- Sentence 4: Explanation of the illustration: Because the evidence does not necessarily stand on its own, you need to provide explanation so that the reader will understand how you interpreted the evidence to come to your reason.
- Sentences 5-6: Second illustration and explanation (optional): You may choose to include a second piece of evidence that is then followed by an explanation.
- Last Sentence: Transition: In this sentence, you will signal to the reader that you will be moving on to another point in the next paragraph. You do this to ease the movement from one point to another.
- Use APA conventions to cite and reference all sources used to support your argument.
The document has been attached. The body paragraphs are highlighted in red. The thesis statement is in blue. The revisions are:
1. Revise your thesis statement to be a â€œbecauseâ€ clause. Your thesis statement should include not only your argument/position on your topic, but also justify — the â€˜becauseâ€™ part – your argument with three supporting reasons.
2. Each well-developed body paragraph will address one reason each, using outside sources to support your reason.