Part A. Introduction:
The introduction part must highlight the following.
- Conceptual framework of knowledge management.
- A brief description of knowledge management systems in organizations.
Part B. Organizational Analysis:
Students must choose any organization and highlight following points.
- Brief description of organization.
- Description of knowledge management system in the selected organization.
- Highlight and analyze the major knowledge management tools used by the selected organization for capturing and disseminating knowledge throughout the organization.
Part C. Recommendation and Conclusion:
The students must come up with some suggestions/recommendations for the selected organization for improving their knowledge management systems.
Write down conclusion in one paragraph.