Pleas give short answer for each
1. Why can it be said that â€œbeing born female is dangerous to your healthâ€?
2. Why should we pay particular attention to the health of females?
3. In what ways do gender issues affect the health of females?
4. What are some of the key differences in the burden of disease between males and females?
5. What are the sources of those differences?
6. What are the three delays, and why are they important?
7. What steps do countries need to take to deal with the complications of unsafe abortions?
8. What measures might be taken to reduce intimate partner violence?
9. How could one reduce the risk to women of sexually transmitted infections?
10. What are some of the most cost-effective investments that should be made to improve the health of women in low-income countries?