Read the Case â€œIkeaâ€™s Sustainable Cotton Supply Chainâ€ at the end of Chapter 17 and response to the following:
Page # from attached book: 393- 395
- Draw a supply chain map of IKEAâ€™s cotton supply chain.
- What social, ethical, and environmental risks were present in IKEAâ€™s cotton supply chain?
- What characteristics of the cotton supply chain made enforcing its code of conduct especially challenging for IKEA?
- What were the advantages and disadvantages to IKEA of working collaboratively with other companies and NGOs to improve sustainability in its cotton supply chain?
- What motivated actors throughout the complex cotton supply chain to comply with IKEAâ€™s sustainability goals?
- What more, if anything, could IKEA do now to improve sustainability in the cotton sector?
APA FORMAT, NO PLAGIARISM and NEED REPORT, DOUBLE SPACE 400 TO 500 WORD.
please attached book reference and 2 outside source.