Read the following articles:
- Censoring Student Newspapers: An Overview
- Student Newspapers Are Part of a Curriculum, Not Forums for Free Speech
- School Administrators Have No Right to Censor Student Newspapers
Choose either of the two following arguments:
School newspapers should be subject to censorship by faculty and/or school officials.
School newspapers should have full First Amendment freedoms.
Compose a short (1-2 page) essay addressing your chosen argument.
- Use any information you find valid to support your side.
- Use evidence and reason to support your argument.
- Avoid emotional appeals as much as possible.
Write your essay in a Word document. Be sure to proofread for grammar and spelling. Include at least two sources in addition to those provided above. Add your sources in APA formatting on a separate page.
I HAVE COPIED EACH ARTICLES AND ATTACHED IT. CHOSE ANYONE.