- How was Apple able to make rapid and significant inroads into a market that had been largely owned by Research in Motion (RIM), Nokia, and Microsoft?
- What are some possible explanations for why RIM (Blackberry) did not respond effectively to Apple and Google?
- What was Googleâ€™s unique positioning in contrast to Apple? Why was this effective?
- What should Apple, Samsung, Google, and Microsoft do to maintain or regain leadership?
- What principles of competitive strategy are the most useful for competing in this industry? How are these capabilities developed and maintained? Which companies appear to have advantages in developing these capabilities?
12 Roman Font, double spaced. No sources required.