1. Each student will represent a single country from one of the following areas (one area per student):
(*Please verify that you have chosen the appropriate country by going to the following link for United Nations Country Listings: https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/)
2. Each student will provide a list of â€˜Doâ€™s and Donâ€™tâ€™sâ€™ (Codes of Cultural Behavior) for tourists visiting his/her representative/host country, including: (20 points)
3. Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write-up (1 point)
4. On the â€˜Making Acquaintances: Doâ€™s and Donâ€™tâ€™sâ€™ discussion board, each student will post his/her list of â€˜Doâ€™s and Donâ€™tâ€™sâ€™ for the representative country in a single thread, for others in the class to read. If a student does not post the thread by the thread due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 20 points.
5. Each student is required to read the submission of one other student and respond to his/her posting by the response due date. Studentsâ€™ responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 4 points. In the posting, each student is required to identify the following: (4 points)
NOTE: If the write-up is not based on a country specified in Item 1, the student will receive zero points for this assignment. Each student is required to save his/her work electronically for future use, as this section will be used to build upon upcoming assignments.
|Making Acquaintances: Differences and Similarities||
1. Each student will provide a brief cultural write-up relating to his/her representative country (chosen for Making Acquaintances: Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts): (20 points)
VERY IMPORTANT â€“ your final score will greatly depend on this.
In the next sections, associations SHOULD be made with the value orientations addressed in the Values portion of this course:
2. Each student will provide a list of â€˜Reasons for Codes of Cultural Behaviorâ€™ for tourists visiting his/her representative country. This list will explain to tourists why it is important that they follow each of the Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts (that you listed in your Making Acquaintances: Doâ€™s and Donâ€™tâ€™s assignment), from the hostsâ€™ cultural (values of the culture) perspective, and should include the following: (40 points)
3. Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write-up (5 points).
4. On the â€˜Making Acquaintances Part 2â€™ discussion forum, each student will post his/her findings about the representative country in a thread by the due date.
5. Each student is required to read the findings of one other student and respond to the posting of the other student by identifying the following, on or before the response due date (10 points):
NOTE: Studentsâ€™ responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. In the response, each student should compare the other country with their country in terms of value orientations mentioned above as well.
Best writers. Best papers. Let professionals take care of your academic papersOrder a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
https://coursesolver.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/csesolpxel-300x52.png 0 0 admin https://coursesolver.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/csesolpxel-300x52.png admin2021-07-07 13:37:372021-07-07 13:37:371 each student will represent a single country from one of the following areas one area per student central america caribbean or south america africa middle east southern or eastern europe oceania excluding australia and new zealand east or sout